Shown Color: White
Tips:Hand wash, dip dry
Net Weight: 0.2Kg
Shipping Weight: 0.25kg
Shipping Time: 3-8 business days
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. Should you need to return an item, please review the complete details of our Online Merchandise Return Policy below to determine if any special conditions apply.
Returned merchandise must be in new condition. If you are returning a product listed below, please check to make sure your return meets the conditions described.
- Dresses and Accessories: Must be in original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean and free of lint and hair - and must have the tags intact and attached.
- Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. For defective, damaged, or mis-shipped (item shipped was not item ordered) items, the issue must be reported within 7 days of receiving shipment. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
- The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on our store. Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
Changes & Cancellations
Our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to send orders quickly and efficiently. Processing begins as soon as an order has been placed, therefore we cannot change, cancel or modify orders once they have been confirmed. Note that this includes product changes as well as payment, shipping address and shipping method.
1.All the return or refund shipping cost will be paid by buyer
2.if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for a small extra charge. Custom sizing costs $29.99 for all dresses priced $200 and under, and $39.99 for all dresses priced over $200.
1).Shipping cost:Click “Shipping and payment” tab on the product detail page, and you will see the delivery details. You can calculate shipping cost by inputting the required information.
2). Time in transit: Transit time varies with different shipping methods.
|Carrier Name||Estimated Time in Transit from China to USA||Tracking Service|
1. Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
Our dresses aren’t just pulled from a warehouse - once your order is confirmed, our tailors begin selecting materials in the color you requested and cutting fabric based on your measurements. Even standard size dresses are made to order for each customer. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation and return policy is stricter than for other items, so it’s important to order carefully. For full details, see our Return and Cancelation Policy .
2. Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
Each dress is carefully tailored to match exactly what you see in the photos, and unfortunately we are unable to modify the style, length or material in any way. If you haven’t found exactly what you’re looking for yet, the “Narrow by” search function on the left-hand side of each dress category’s main page can help you find the perfect combination.
3. Can you customize the size of my dress?
Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for a small extra charge. Custom sizing costs $29.99 for all dresses priced $200 and under, and $39.99 for all dresses priced over $200. When ordering, you’ll need to check the box for “Custom size” to the right of the dress’s drop-down size menu and tell us your measurements in inches. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
Ask someone else to measure for you
Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Give your measurements in inches
Measure hollow to floorwhile wearing shoes of the same height you’ll wear with the dress
4. Will I be able to alter my dress if I receive it and it doesn’t fit exactly right?
Yes. If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
5. Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.